Universiti Malaya , Kuala Lumpur
- Neighbourhood Garden: Neighbourhood Garden Area has driven by UM Zero Waste Campaign (UM ZWC); UM Living Labs project that mobilizes sustainable waste management initiatives in UM.
- SPAH : 70 SPAH tanks around 3R University : Implement recycling campaigns and promotions to encourage the involvement of all UM citizens.
- COMPOST : Proceeds from waste segregation around campus produce ZWC compost products
- This initiative is driven by the Department of Property Development and Maintenance (JPPHB) with the active support of Water Warriors UM; UM Living Labs project that mobilizes sustainable water management education and awareness initiatives in UM
- Is the First Place Winner of the Institutional Category (Public & Private) for the Green Neighbourhood Award (AKH) 2021.
- In AKH 2021, Univeristi Malaya was also selected to win the KPKT Minister’s YB Award.
- Other achievements are:-
- – Petaling Jaya Sustainable Community Award 2019: SDG 14 Champion (Water Warriors)
- – UM Ranked 32 World’s Most Sustainable University In UI Greenmetric World University Ranking 2020